Let us tempt you with this Burgundian exception, the only grape Sauvignon of the region. You could be surprised by its floral aromas in the nose and palate and its great softness.
- Grape variety : 100% Sauvignon
- Origin : Village of Saint-Bris le Vineux
- Exposure : North west
- Soil : Portlandian, layer Upper Jurassic composed of limestone
- Age of Vines : 28 years
- Density of plantation : 7 500 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot simple
- Yields : 60 hl/ha
- Culture : Ecological, based on the respect of soil.
- Mechanical harvest
- Natural yeast
- Direct pressing, cold settling, controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed in stainless steel
- Maturing on fine lees from November to mid April
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine (about 10 months)
- Bottled by us at the Estate.
- With a golden color with green highlights, this flattering vintage expresses notes of white peach and grapefruit citrus types, supported by a mineral that can be distinguished in back of the mouth. This vintage also offers notes of blackcurrant buds crushed.
- Serve at 10 – 12°C
- Enjoy it with seafood, shellfish, fish, sweetbreads, goat cheese, green salad warm goat, but also as an aperitif.