Let us tempt you with our Petit Chablis, an exceptional wine of pleasure to serve on any occasion. This is the best value for money you can find in the Chablis area, offering well-balanced intensity and fruitiness to the nose and palate.
- Grape variety : 100% Chardonnay
- Origin : Village of Préhy
- Exposure : North West
- Soil : Portlandian, limestone
- Age of Vines : 25 years
- Density of plantation : 6 000 vines per acres
- Pruning : Guyot double
- Yields : 55 hectoliters per acres
- Culture : Ecological, based on respect for the earth
- Mechanical harvest
- Natural yeast
- Direct pressing, cold settling, controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed
- Maturing on fine lees from November to mid April
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine
- Bottled by us at the Estate.
- The nose is aromatic, structured and offers intensity. It reveals notes of crunchy vine peach and small notes of apple associated with hints of yellow fruits.
- The palate is fruity, fresh, well-balanced, well-built and offers a good structure, a good definition as well as straightness. It expresses notes of fresh peach, crushed brugnon and crushed pear associated with small notes of fresh or crushed mirabelle. You will also taste a subtle hint of quince, butter and an imperceptible toasted hint. Good length.
- Serving and ageing : reveals all its freshness being tasted young, around 10-12°C.
- Food pairing : enjoy it as an apetizer , seafood or shell fish, or cheeses.