The freshness of Chablis, coming from a Kimmerigian soil, offers you an exceptional wine of pleasure, to be served in any occasion. Let yourself be surprised by its extraordinary fruitiness and minerality.
- Grape variety : 100% Chardonnay
- Origin : Villages of Préhy & Chichée
- Exposure : South East
- Soil : Kimmeridgien
- Age of Vines : 40 years
- Density of plantation : 6 000 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot double
- Yields : 55 hl/ha
- Culture : Reasoned culture, respectful of the vines, the terroir and the environment: Ploughing, organic fertilizers, no insecticide.
- Mechanical harvest
- Natural yeast
- Direct pressing, cold settling, controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed
- Aged for a year on the fine lees
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine (about 10 months)
- Bottled by us at the Estate.
- Well-balanced and slightly racy. It reveals notes of lemon, quenette and white flowers associated with discreet hints of white peach, limestone/minerality (terroir) as well as an imperceptible hint of almond. The palate is fruity, well-balanced, silky, racy, aerial and offers a slight acid frame, a slight unctuosity, minerality, gourmandise a swell as a beautiful finesse. In the mouth this wine expresses notes of ripe yellow peach, apricot and slight touches of quince, ripe Williams pear associated with a discreet hint of lemon, clementine as well as a very discreet hint of quenette. Good length.
- This beautiful Chablis had a sunshine quality to it. It is clean and precise.
- Serving and ageing : reveals all its freshness being tasted young, around 10-12°C.
- Food pairing : enjoy it as an apetizer , seafood or shell fish, or cheeses.