Chablis Premier Cru Vosgros
Let us tempt you with our Chablis Premier Cru Vosgros, an exceptional wine of pleasure. Coming from the left bank of the Serein with a South-west exposure, you could be impressed by its vivacity and freshness.
- Grape variety : 100% Chardonnay
- Origin : Village of Chichée
- Exposure : South West
- Soil : Kimmeridgian clay and limestone
- Age of Vines : 25 years
- Density of plantation : 5 800 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot double
- Yields : 53 hl/ha
- Culture : Ecological, based on the respect of soil.
- Mechanical harvest
- Natural yeast
- Direct pressing, cold settling, controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed
- Maturing on fine lees from November to mid April
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine (about 10 months)
- Bottled by us at the Estate.
- The result is opulent, generously flavoured Chablis, with notes of honey, citrus fruits, and white pepper, which can be appreciated in its youth.
- Reach their apogee at 7-9 years but are normally enjoyed long before then.
- Serve at 10 – 12°C
- Enjoy it with grilled fish or fish in sauce, grilled white meats or white meats in crem-based sauces or with cheeses : goat cheese, époisses, soumaintrain, chaource.