Chablis Premier Cru Vaucoupin
Let us tempt you with our Chablis Premier Cru Vaucoupin, an exceptional wine of pleasure. Coming from the right bank of the Serein with a South-west exposure, you could be impressed by its vivacity and freshness.
- Grape variety : 100% Chardonnay
- Origin : Village of Chichée
- Exposure : South
- Soil : Kimmeridgian clay and limestone
- Age of Vines : 40 years
- Density of plantation : 5 800 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot double
- Yields : 52 hl/ha
- Culture : Ecological, based on the respect of soil.
- Mechanical harvest
- Natural yeast
- Direct pressing, cold settling, controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed in stainless steel
- Maturing on fine lees from November to mid April
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine (about 10 months)
- Bottled by us at the Estate.
- The nose is fruity, elegant and offers a slight gourmandise. It reveals notes of ripe lemon, ripe clementine ans slight hints of yellow plum associated with a hint of fresh peach as well as a subtle hint of zests.
- The palate is fruity, fresh, well-balanced, well-built, racy and offers a beautiful acid frame, a beautiful suavity, elegance, a slight straigthness, roundness as well as a beautiful matter. In the mouth this wine expresses notes of ripe lemon, ripe peach and slight notes of clementine associated with hints of flowers as well as a subtle hint of apple, flint and a subtle hint of ripe mirabelle.
- Serve at 11 – 12°C
- Enjoy it with grilled fish or fish in sauce, grilled white meats or white meats in crem-based sauces or with cheeses : goat cheese, époisses, soumaintrain, chaource.