Chablis Grand Cru Blanchot
Let us tempt you with our Chablis Grand Cru Blanchot, an exceptional wine of pleasure. With a well-balanced strenght and roundness, and a beautiful mouth finish, you can taste all the greatness of Chablis wines.
- Grape variety : 100% Chardonnay
- Origin : Village of Chablis
- Exposure : South East
- Soil : Kimmeridgian clay and limestone
- Age of Vines : 25 years
- Density of plantation : 5 800 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot double
- Yields : 45 hl/ha
- Culture : Ecological, based on the respect of soil.
- Natural yeast
- Direct pressing, cold settling, controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed in stainless steel
- Maturing on fine lees from November to mid April
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine (about 10 months)
- Bottled by us at the Estate.
- A brilliant yellow colour. Elegant, assertive nose of white flowers and citrus fruit. On the palate, a structured wine, well balanced between minerality and acidity, with almond flavours. A fine and well balanced wine.
- Serve at 10 – 12°C
- Enjoy it with grilled fish or fish in sauce, grilled white meats or white meats in cream-based sauces.