Let us tempt you with this exceptional red wine 100% made from Pinot noir. Taste its perfect intensity characterised by red fruits, such as morello cherries, blackcurrants and strawberries.
- Grape variety : 100% Pinot noir
- Origin : Village of Saint-Bris le Vineux
- Exposure : South
- Soil : Portlandian, layer Upper Jurassic composed of limestone
- Age of Vines : 30 years
- Density of plantation : 6 000 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot simple
- Yields : 40 hl/ha
- Culture : Ecological, based on the respect of soil.
- Mechanical harvest
- Natural yeast
- Direct pressing, cold settling, controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed in stainless steel
- Maturing on fine lees from November to mid April
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine (about 10 months)
- Bottled by us at the Estate.
- It offers a fresh and intense nose, slightly spicy, dominated by red fruit -the authentic Pinot Noir-. In mouth, the freshness of the attack of red fruits -Raspberries, cherries, blackcurrants…- is followed by a slight tannic intensity. It ends on a harmonious final touch.
- Serve at 14° – 16°C
- Enjoy it with grilled or roasted red meat and poultry.