Let us tempt you with this soft, fresh and fruity wine. To be drunk as an aperitif or at the table, you could be impressed by its hints of red fruits.
- Grape variety : 100% Pinot noir
- Origin : Village of Saint-Bris le Vineux
- Exposure : North west
- Soil : Portlandian, layer Upper Jurassic composed of limestone
- Age of Vines : 25 years
- Density of plantation : 6 000 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot simple
- Yields : 40 hl/ha
- Culture : Ecological, based on the respect of soil.
- Mechanical harvest
- Natural yeast
- Direct pressing, cold settling, controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed in stainless steel
- Maturing on fine lees from November to mid April
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine (about 10 months)
- Bottled by us at the Estate.
- Pale rosé, bright pale-pink color, express scents of flowers, almonds and toast. In the mouth has great minerality bring out the character of our soil, then finish with flavors of cherries and strawberries.
- Serve at 8 – 10°C
- Enjoy it in aperitif or with grilled sea bass with langoustines with paprika spicy dishes barbecue Epoisses.