- Grape variety : 100% Pinot noir
- Origin : Village of Saint-Bris le Vineux
- Exposure : North west
- Soil : Portlandian, layer Upper Jurassic composed of limestone
- Age of Vines : 25 years
- Density of plantation : 6 000 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot simple
- Yields : 40 hl/ha
- Culture : Ecological, based on the respect of soil.
- Mechanical harvest
- Natural yeast
- Direct pressing, cold settling, controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed in stainless steel
- Maturing on fine lees from November to mid April
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine (about 10 months)
- Bottled by us at the Estate.
- Pale rosé, bright pale-pink color, express scents of flowers, almonds and toast. In the mouth has great minerality bring out the character of our soil, then finish with flavors of cherries and strawberries.
- Serve at 8 – 10°C
- Enjoy it in aperitif or with grilled sea bass with langoustines with paprika spicy dishes barbecue Epoisses.