Let us tempt you with our Bourgogne Chardonnay, an exceptional wine growing close to Chablis vineyard. Taste its elegance revealed by hints of yellow fruits, light acidity and saltiness.
- Grape variety : 100% Chardonnay
- Origin : Village of Préhy
- Exposure : South west
- Soil : Portlandien, layer Upper Jurassic composed of limestone
- Age of Vines : 35 years
- Density of plantation : 7 600 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot simple
- Yields : 55 hl/ha
- Culture : Ecological, based on the respect of soil.
- Mechanical harvest
- Natural yeast
- Direct pressing, cold settling, controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed in stainless steel
- Maturing on fine lees from October to mid April
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine (about 10 months)
- Bottled by us at the Estate.
- Saline and ring to the hyperbole of its younger siblings, the implosion of full of extract is a once arid and then rich. This a full-on pure and simply beautiful wine, precisely tart and very long. Pale yellow, express scents of white flowers, almonds and toast.
- In the mouth has great minerality bring out the character of our soil, then finish with flavors of honey and yellow fruits.
- Serve at 10 – 12°C
- Enjoy it with white Meat, shellfish, fish sauce, ham, chicken, cheese, such as Soumaintrain, Epoisses, Langres.