Let us tempt you with our Bourgogne Aligoté, an exceptional wine growing close to Chablis vineyard. Taste the roundness of this wine, resulting from know-how and vines handed down by a family legacy.
- Grape variety : 100% Aligoté
- Origin : Village of Saint-Bris le Vineux
- Exposure : South west
- Soil : Portlandien, layer Upper Jurassic composed of limestone
- Age of Vines : 55 years
- Density of plantation : 7 800 vines per Hectare
- Pruning : Guyot simple
- Yields : 60 hl/ha
- Culture : Ecological, based on the respect of soil.
- Mechanical harvest
- Natural yeast
- Direct pressing, cold settling, controlled fermentation temperature (16-18 ° C) for the tank
- Alcoholic fermentation and malolactic completed in stainless steel
- Maturing on fine lees from October to mid April
- Collage and filtration before bottling
- Thermoregulation allows fermentation at low temperature in order to develop the flavors. The wine is 100% stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fruitiness of the wine (about 10 months)
- Bottled by us at the Estate.
- Pale yellow, express scents of white flowers, almonds and toast. In the mouth has great minerality bring out the character of our soil, then finish with flavors of honey.
- Serve at 10 – 12°C
- Enjoy it with white Meat, shellfish, fish sauce, ham, chicken, cheese, such as Epoisses, Langres.